Lorde Ace's Application

Started by Lorde Ace, February 23, 2014, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorde Ace

In-Game Name : vG Lorde Ace

How old are you? : 16

Are you in our Steam Community Group? :  Yes

Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : Currently I do not wear the Infinity Symbol by name, but will do so if my application is accepted.

Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes, I currently fit the requirements.

Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes

Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : I own another community with a friend of mine with Axel, but the servers aren't very active, so I decided to join another community because I think it would a good experience, especially in this one community. I have helped many other communities as a high position, but I don't expect admin or anything like that.

How long have you been playing on Infinity? : For a couple months or so, on and off.

Why do you want to become a member? : I thought it would be a good experience and wanted to meet a good community.

Who recruited you, if anyone :No one in particular, if anyone it would be the owner, Sgt.Soldier.

Additional Information (Not required) : I am very chill and friendly, I don't usually like formalities, but I can easily act very mature if needed to do so. I also act silly from time to time, but I never mean anything I say.

Chezit

Accepted

Welcome to Infinity, glad to have you here!