Boredom

Started by Ares, March 18, 2014, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares

Has boredom ever led you to act different? Any significant behavioral pattern changes? For instance, today my brother grounded me from the PS3 and computer, which made me clean several personal items as well as the house. I wasn't forced to do it I just.. did it.

Sincerely,

Ares, the God of War.
"Now, you who have your homes on Olympos, you must not blame me for going among the ships of the Akhaians, and avenging my son's slaughter, even though it be my fate to be struck by Zeus' thunderbolt, and sprawl in the blood and dust by the dead men."

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Ares on March 18, 2014, 07:13:02 PM
Has boredom ever led you to act different? Any significant behavioral pattern changes? For instance, today my brother grounded me from the PS3 and computer, which made me clean several personal items as well as the house. I wasn't forced to do it I just.. did it.

Sincerely,

Ares, the God of War.

Lol,yeah. Last time I remember was probably when I tried to get back on Infinity, *Internet not working* *Gets bored*.. *Starts Doing Maintenance,Virus Scan,Updating my music,etc..* Lol.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Ares

I thought I was the only one, lol.
"Now, you who have your homes on Olympos, you must not blame me for going among the ships of the Akhaians, and avenging my son's slaughter, even though it be my fate to be struck by Zeus' thunderbolt, and sprawl in the blood and dust by the dead men."

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Ares on March 18, 2014, 07:21:52 PM
I thought I was the only one, lol.

Nope lol,I was doing virus scans,updating/listening to music,organizing etc my pc for like 8hrs (Internet not working) Lol. Boredom makes you do stuff you put off XD

Ares

Except homework. Lol! (Now that may only be me.)

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Ares on March 18, 2014, 07:29:48 PM
Except homework. Lol! (Now that may only be me.)

Lol. I always had to do my homework before I could play/watch tv :P

babybill

Go outside or Invite friends over :)

thelaw

What I normally do when the Internet is down: Virus scan, update stuff, spam the f5/refresh button alot, bug my mom about it, and then finally face the fact that the Internet is down and I have to go outside.
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: thelaw on March 18, 2014, 10:40:53 PM
What I normally do when the Internet is down: Virus scan, update stuff, spam the f5/refresh button alot, bug my mom about it, and then finally face the fact that the Internet is down and I have to go outside.

*GASPS!* Go outside? :O That cruelty :P

thelaw

Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on March 18, 2014, 10:52:45 PM
Quote from: thelaw on March 18, 2014, 10:40:53 PM

*GASPS!* Go outside? :O That cruelty :P
thank god my internets never been down! :)
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Lelouch Lamperouge

I'll browse my pc play a torrented new game on my pc then watch TV and go to bed.
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.