TheLaw!

Started by thelaw, February 25, 2014, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelaw

Hello everyone, I'm here with a late, but fairly needed introduction! My name's Joe, and I've been with Infinity for around 8-9 months. I love it here, I really enjoy playing on all Infinity servers, I will also add that I mostly play in regular. I have a bit of a bad first impression with some people, but once you get to know me I'm a pretty nice guy. See you guys around, and I hope this helps anyone who doesn't know me that well!

~TheLaw
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Nebula

Quote from: thelaw on February 25, 2014, 05:27:53 PM
Hello everyone, I'm here with a late, but fairly needed introduction! My name's Joe, and I've been with Infinity for around 8-9 months. I love it here, I really enjoy playing on all Infinity servers, I will also add that I mostly play in regular. I have a bit of a bad first impression with some people, but once you get to know me I'm a pretty nice guy. See you guys around, and I hope this helps anyone who doesn't know me that well!

~TheLaw

Hello Law! Nice to meet you  :P :P
Retired Senior Staff

Chezit

Stranger danger! Stay away!

thelaw

Quote from: Nebula on February 25, 2014, 06:04:19 PM
Quote from: thelaw on February 25, 2014, 05:27:53 PM

~TheLaw

Hello Law! Nice to meet you  :P :P

Quote from: Chezit on February 25, 2014, 07:11:12 PM
Stranger danger! Stay away!
As Bliss always used to tell me what to do.
Oh yea, Hai. Nice to meet you too, stranger.

Sgt.Soldier™

Hey welcome to the community Law,I've seen you on TS b4/a few times in-game. :P (I mostly watch RPG,so... :P)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Iceyy

Law? Never heard of him..

Sgt.Soldier™

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

thelaw

Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on February 25, 2014, 11:50:53 PM
Hey welcome to the community Law,I've seen you on TS b4/a few times in-game. :P (I mostly watch RPG,so... :P)
Glad to be here.. Kind of late with the welcome, bur whatever  ;D

EDIT: This intro is for people who DON'T know me.. Iceyy, Chezit, Nebula You're funny..

Chezit

yea ik.. you're a stranger to them and im warning them that you're dangerous

thelaw

Quote from: Chezit on February 26, 2014, 10:54:27 AM
yea ik.. you're a stranger to them and im warning them that you're dangerous
Am I?

LeanTofu

-1, seen him hack a few times already. He's a heater too!
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion

Apples

Quote from: LeanTofu on February 26, 2014, 09:38:42 PM
-1, seen him hack a few times already. He's a heater too!

Ahhh, heaters!