Anyone remember Dungeon Fighter Online?

Started by Sgt.Soldier™, March 12, 2014, 04:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Soldier™

Was a pretty fun game,I was thinking about / trying to find some more f2ps to play and remembered DFO,but sadly it was shutdown last June for whatever reason.. I still have the game installed (Steam) lol,glad I didn't spend too much money though. (I only bought like 1 outfit for my main.. that was it..) I miss DFO =/

I had a few classes , my main was a Male Slayer I believe, but I also had like 2 others, I know one was Preist (I was trying out,that was like the last class I probably Played) but my 2nd (before priest) was either Fighter or Gunner,I forgot... Was some other forum I was in around the time I had my characters (name,level,class) posted in but the site/community is dead so.. :/ wbu guys? (Who played) Your classes?

Dungeon Fighter Online Official STEAM Trailer

Farewell, Dungeon Fighter Online

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Uncle Sam

Looks meh imo. Needs more detail, although the smell of classes is amazing in here. Love structure and pathways in a game.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Uncle Sam on March 19, 2014, 10:48:26 PM
Looks meh imo. Needs more detail, although the smell of classes is amazing in here. Love structure and pathways in a game.

Some of them are when you level up,don't rememeber exact level but I believe it was like when you hit Lv.20 or so you got to choose what you wanted to focus/become. Then upgraded version at like 50. (If I remember correctly) That's why you see a few kinda double classes (E.G Slayer with Soul Bender for example)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com