Hey Infinity!

Started by SuperzAlcatraz, March 12, 2014, 05:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperzAlcatraz

Hey Infinity Community! My name is Superz and I'm from another community just visiting by. From what I can see, it's a pretty clean and friendly community and I'd definitely love to play some more on your servers.
Just some background information: I've been playing CSS for over a year and a half and most of the time has been spent on Jailbreak, MG and Gungame/Surf. My name is Josh, I am 13 and I am also from Australia. I have been part of another community called AlcatrazReloaded (delete that part if that is considered advertising please) and if you guys ever need some help, don't be afraid to let me know. I always try my best to help people out :)

Anyway, yeah I guess that's me and I'm definitely looking forward to meeting more of you guys!

Captain Cupcakes

Hello Superz.  May I suggest you apply for membership?  You seem like a cool guy :)
Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff

AssassinsWeed

Welcome to our community! But apply here to apply to become a member! It doesn't take too long  8)

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

Welcome to the Community, Josh.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

thelaw

Welcome to the community, Josh! Hope you're enjoying the servers!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.