My two favorite Animes!

Started by thelaw, March 15, 2014, 07:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelaw

Attack on Titan (link): http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan/episode-1-to-you-2000-years-in-the-future-the-fall-of-zhiganshina-1-623251
Sword Art Online (link): http://www.justanimedubbed.tv/sword-art-online-episode-1/
I finished SAO a little while ago and I've just started watching AOT!
Please reply with any suggestions/questions!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Nate94rock

i have heard attack of the titans is a good one by by my friends
Mason

Sgt.Soldier™

I haven't really watched anime in awhile,been watching Pokemon Black & White though on Netflix (It was recently added) :P

My favorite though from what I have watched in general overall, was Samurai X or 'Ruroni Kenshin' (Samurai X is the english name or something.. I forgot) but the Main Character is Kenshin Hemura.. Himura.. or something like that so.

It's a really good action/sword-fighting anime. I watched it all the way through on crackle like a year ago,watched like 2-3 episodes everyday,enjoyed every bit of it ^^

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Nate94rock

people have told me poke mon is good to would u consider it i do not really watch anime but i might
Mason

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 16, 2014, 04:22:17 PM
people have told me poke mon is good to would u consider it i do not really watch anime but i might

Well can't hurt to give it a try at least,but nowadays there 6 Generations of Pokemon so,take your pick what to watch XD. (Latest being X & Y,Gen VI) I'm watching Black & White on netflix (Gen V) I watched like the premiere of X & Y but it didn't keep my attention,only saw like 2-3 episodes. (Watched on Demand)

Iceyy

I didnt see my favorite in that list...

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Iceyy on March 16, 2014, 09:51:09 PM
I didnt see my favorite in that list...

Well it's a matter of opinion,everyone has their own. What's your favorite though?