News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rust

Started by Bad Wolf, March 17, 2014, 12:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Wolf

Rust is a survival fps game. In some sense it's like minecraft but with guns and naked men running around smashing things with a rock :D. I've been playing it since christmas and I have to say I've really enjoyed the game. It is in alpha (early access on steam) so there are a lot of bugs and unfinished mechanics.
It's all ogre \_(•_•)_/
#Bhop sweg
#Knife sweg

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Bad Wolf on March 17, 2014, 12:45:42 AM
In some sense it's like minecraft but with guns and naked men running around smashing things with a rock :D.

What? Naked Men running around? what kind of game are you playing =O

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Chezit

Hey.. I want to get it just so I can run around with a rock beating naked men. Bashing their skulls in. Pillaging their villages. Raping their women. Taking their children as slaves and warriors. That is what I would do for a klondike bar.

thelaw

Rust is an awesome game (still in alpha), you can built a fortress while popping a cap into the skull of a naked man (fresh spawn). Good game #10/10. No, but seriously, I've had many good adventures with Bad Wolf in Rust and it's a beautiful game, with a good amount of things to do/keep you busy.
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Flex

Quote from: Chezit on March 17, 2014, 05:45:36 AM
Hey.. I want to get it just so I can run around with a rock beating naked men. Bashing their skulls in. Pillaging their villages. Raping their women. Taking their children as slaves and warriors. That is what I would do for a klondike bar.

Iron Maiden refrence??

Chezit

Just maybe a little bit.. RUUUN TOO THEE HIIILLLSSSS, RUUUN FOOOR YOUR LIIIiiiIIVVESSS

Nebula

I'm always contemplating whether I should get this game or not. After watching a few videos and suggestions I might consider getting this game.
Retired Senior Staff

SuperzAlcatraz

Quote from: Nebula on March 17, 2014, 05:07:45 PM
I'm always contemplating whether I should get this game or not. After watching a few videos and suggestions I might consider getting this game.
You should definitely get Rust man. The interaction is amazing and it's not all KOS like in dayz. It's really fun to play in a big group.

Ares

I really want this game, I love DayZ and Minecraft. Sadly, I have no money though. I'll try to get my brother to get it, although he will probably decline.
"Now, you who have your homes on Olympos, you must not blame me for going among the ships of the Akhaians, and avenging my son's slaughter, even though it be my fate to be struck by Zeus' thunderbolt, and sprawl in the blood and dust by the dead men."

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Ares on March 18, 2014, 08:16:01 PM
I really want this game, I love DayZ and Minecraft. Sadly, I have no money though. I'll try to get my brother to get it, although he will probably decline.

Lol, #BrotherPower! I always wanted a lil bro when I was younger :P E.G For Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh..

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

babybill

Lol that game looks fun playing with friends only. But playing by yourself seems boring :P

Ares

Quote from: babybill on March 18, 2014, 09:08:33 PM
Lol that game looks fun playing with friends only. But playing by yourself seems boring :P
I agree. Most FPS Survival games are most enjoyed and productive when co-operation is part of the influence.
"Now, you who have your homes on Olympos, you must not blame me for going among the ships of the Akhaians, and avenging my son's slaughter, even though it be my fate to be struck by Zeus' thunderbolt, and sprawl in the blood and dust by the dead men."

thelaw

Rust is a fun game! Buy it! And consider replying to my older post about the daily life of a person in Rust :(

Bad Wolf

If you have rust and are looking for someone to play it with just add me. My steam name is Bad Wolf. You can mostly find me on rpg jailbreak
It's all ogre \_(•_•)_/
#Bhop sweg
#Knife sweg

thelaw