Name's Motherfucking Church

Started by Church, March 17, 2014, 10:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Church

Hello infinity community I'm Church or Hollywood. I'm 21 years old and im mostly play JB on CSS but will play other games depending on mood and laziness. I race cars.... no I'm not a illegal street racing fag but i will race in the mountains for fun as a time trial. I am very mechanically and electrically "gifted" not really a gift i just went to school for it mostly. There is really nothing ill hide just wont tell until I'm asked the right question and there's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.
There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Uncle Sam

Welcome to the community, Church!
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

Captain Cupcakes

Welcome to Infinity.  Look foward to seeing you on our servers!  Also, may I suggest applying for membership?
Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff

Chezit

Hey Church... FUCK YOU.

K hai luv u

thelaw

Sup Church! Welcome to Infinity!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

SuperzAlcatraz

Yo man welcome to Infinity. Have a good time :p

Nebula

Welcome Church! ;) I suggest you actually apply for a membership first though  :P

Click here to apply
Retired Senior Staff

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

Welcome to the community Church.

Quote from: Chezit on March 17, 2014, 12:58:39 PM
Hey Church... FUCK YOU.

K hai luv u

lol chezit :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

AssassinsWeed

Welcome Church, but you really should apply for membership! I'll see you in-game!  8)
Quote from: CaptainCupcakes on March 17, 2014, 12:52:29 PM
Welcome to Infinity.  Look foward to seeing you on our servers!  Also, may I suggest applying for membership?
Quote from: Nebula on March 17, 2014, 05:12:55 PM
Welcome Church! ;) I suggest you actually apply for a membership first though  :P

Click here to apply

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

babybill

Hey Church Welcome to the Community!