Were'd you guys get your names?

Started by Captain Cupcakes, April 05, 2014, 12:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead

Observant is because I can notice small things at far distances Ex: in the game contract wars when I use a assault rifle w/reflex sight or red dot scope, I can see a little bit of discoloring in the treeline where a poorly placed sniper is and if I take the shot right or luck is in my favor I could get a headshot; and cheesehead because all of my family came from Wisconsin and then moved to cali. Thus i was born: α☢Observantcheesehead☢Ʊ (the two symbols at the front and the back are the greek letters alpha and omega and in my signature is the full greek alphabet).
~∞| α๖۞bservantcheeseheadƱ   
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ Ʊ

#Iceyy4Owner2016
#DoTTii4Owner2016

Church

i say GODDAMN IT.....  alot.....
There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Mr. Snuggles

A lot of people find my name interesting, and I cant remeber how i got it. I went as The Happy Taliban for the longest time, and then i came up with Mr. Snuggles. How i got Mr Snuggles The Sexcriminal is completely forgotten.
[Insert funny/clever signature here]

∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead

Quote from: Mr. Snuggles on May 30, 2014, 09:04:03 PM
A lot of people find my name interesting, and I cant remeber how i got it. I went as The Happy Taliban for the longest time, and then i came up with Mr. Snuggles. How i got Mr Snuggles The Sexcriminal is completely forgotten.

xD
~∞| α๖۞bservantcheeseheadƱ   
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ Ʊ

#Iceyy4Owner2016
#DoTTii4Owner2016

Pimp

Pimp used to be my dads in IG name but since we shared the acc i got used to the name and its stuck with me ever since
#HAILSATAN
#kawaii
#weightwatchers

thelaw

Quote from: Pimp on July 04, 2014, 11:48:05 AM
Pimp used to be my dads in IG name but since we shared the acc i got used to the name and its stuck with me ever since
YOU'RE SO LATE!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

babybillkiller

My name was the name of the account when I got it soooo yea I just kept it.

♡RobotManJuice♡

Does getting mine from a bummy homeless man's qoute in GTA IV count??

hehe cx
With Love,
Robot ♥♥

Shush, they're just very nice bewbs~<3

thelaw

Quote from: ♥RobotManJuice♥♥ on August 21, 2014, 08:15:22 PM
Does getting mine from a bummy homeless man's qoute in GTA IV count??

hehe cx
Is that.... RobotManJuice?! :O Oh my god, you're back!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

LeanTofu

A long time ago, Mr. Leantofu was walking his dog down the street, and out of nowhere a speeding delinquent raced around a street corner followed by several officers. Since he accelerated all the way around the tight corner in a van, it flipped over and rolled 4 times onto my dogs leg, breaking it in 3 places. The man flew out of the left window during the second roll, flying into oncoming traffic and causing a large collision in the process of his death. Meanwhile my dog needed medical attention desperately, and a small chinese man ran from his vegan supply store into the street to my dog and I. He helped me move the van off of my dog and we rushed into his store. The man placed my dog on the counter and went full Mr. Miagi on him, rubbing his hands together and then placing them on my dogs legs. Poor lucky needed nutrients so he grabbed some Tofu from the shelf, and gave it to me to chew so my now fatigued dog could swallow it. That was when I noticed that the tofu was quite lean. And that's how I got my username :D.
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion