Assassin'sWeed Membership Application

Started by AssassinsWeed, June 20, 2013, 06:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AssassinsWeed

In-Game Name : |∞|๖ۣۜAssassinsWeed
How old are you? : 16
Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes i do.
Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes
Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : I'm Assassins weed, i have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive disorder), i'm 16 years old i don't like being told to shut up when i'm right. People used to pick on my until i started working out and gaining muscle last year, got into my first fight 2 months ago, now i don't get messed with anymore. I like infinity and most of the players, (If they can take my jokes) i've been with these homes since 2009. I really want to know what happened to neo :(, and overall i hope everyone thinks im cool enough to become a member (again) haha.
How long have you been playing on Infinity? : 3 or 4 years i think.
Why do you want to become a member? : because i want to make it official that im a member of infinity
Who recruited you, if anyone : Caffeine
Additional Information (Not required) : I cope with most situations with the utmost maturity and i have a high tolerance for annoying kids. I babysit my brother and his cousins. so i can be an awesome motherfluffer on the server..... yeahh. Accept this... <3

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Dickweed

Accepted!

You're now an official Member of Infinity!