Games I like and play and Read about and Watch Story Mode Time

Started by Heatshells, August 18, 2013, 07:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heatshells

I Really Like The Pokemon Community basicly All of its games Red to blue to Silver To black to white Are Really fun games I would try and meet up with anybody In pokemon If you would like to play  :P Also i really play Dbz or Dmc4  Bo2 bl2 Ghost Recon I play whole lots of Games btw If you wanna contact Me i can give Gamertag For xbox and Name for ps3 if you Would Really like to play. Yoko Momment basic when people are bored uh i Really Get bored in types of Really non action Games like Hairy Potter ewwwww nahh  I would Personally Rather play a stupid 1 min long game like Binding of isacc Also To be ForReal What Else Would make me Bored a Scary Game i really Hate those I play Slender uhh Fear 1 and 2 + i watch Basic Movies Like Silent Hill the new one and all The Old ones to Be For real And the last Thing That Boreds Me Basicly a non funny or action or atleast good youtube video you know those videos where people just get the screen cut outs and basicly dont know what there doing that boreds me or like a fat guy trying to be cool in a video with cut Screens Im like Nah you thought you where getting a like Pshhhhhh. Last Thing Telling you all the non boring animes i really love Watching Dbz Love that Super Sayin god Naruto and Saskue Team 7 ftw Also I Really Love watching Angel Beats really Fun to see people with out there lives stuck in a diffrent world Also i watch Kekeishi it is So good of a anime Basic with People who use keki with Boxes to basicly Disovle or Keep stuff alive or basicly Use magic in a Way I Basicly also love watching Bleach With Ichigo Getting His powers back They really Turned on him at first than came Back to love and help him out :) Also i really like Soul Eater With Blair  maka And Soul Blair is so hot Boner woops  i also like Reading manga like Narutos making with Jubbi and The charachara manga with the girls Really didnt see atleast 3 books besides 2 to be For Real also I really love Onepeice manga i will stand there and read the whole thing hour and hour and hour untell its done you cant stop me at that momment and i love Dragon ball z manga with goku Getting Power Full and power First Saving his son From his own brother also than going into the Spirtal World from trying to because of piccolos Special Beam Cannon Also Seeing king ki from that it was really fun and I hope you had a fun to reading this This is the End of it Blair SOO HOTTTTTTT BONER WOOPSSS AND TSUNADE WOOPSS and Last one last ONE TEMARI WOOPSSS