Mystic's Member App

Started by Mystic|∞|, August 21, 2013, 12:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic|∞|

In-Game Name :๖ۣۜMystic
How old are you? :15
Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Yes
Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? :Yes
Have you read and do you meet the requirements? :Yes i do meet the requirements.
Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes
Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : I play rep football, and i strive for success every day. I play on Counter Strike as much as i can and whenever I'm on CS:S i always play infinity. I'm a reasonable and fun person, and i love meeting and talking with new people.
How long have you been playing on Infinity? : 2 years ago i played for about 4 months, then i took a break from CS:S, i started back up a month ago and I've been playing infinity since then.
Why do you want to become a member? : I simply love the community, all the players are hilarious and fun to play with, and the staff members are great.
Who recruited you, if anyone : No one.
Additional Information (Not required) : It'd be greatly appreciated if i was accepted as a member. and i look forward to seeing everyone in the servers :)

SharpRazor

AssassinsWeed

Hey Mystic great to see you back! Mystic and I ran a RPG jailbreak similar to Infinity for a bit (Not how infinity is now) but the server went down, and Mystic disappeared! He's a great person, follows rules, isn't a dick to anyone! Fun to play with, has a good sense of humor. He would be a great addition to the community!

+Support

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Mystic|∞|

Yoko

+Support

Active, Friendly, Knows motd rules, and doesnt break them.

Lelouch Lamperouge

mystic gives me a semi boner......let him join.. LUL
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Sgt.Soldier™

Accepted!

Welcome to the community,Mystic!  ;)

Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on August 23, 2013, 09:23:57 AM
mystic gives me a semi boner......let him join.. LUL

:o  :o  :o  :o

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com