DARKMINION BABY!!!

Started by Darkminion, June 24, 2013, 07:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkminion

In-Game Name :Pg-Al Darkminion lG6l

How old are you? :14 born 1999, june 9th.

Are you in our Steam Community Group? :um which? im invited to 62 and im in like 50 or more.

Have you read and do you meet the requirements? :YEA BABY

Do you own and/or use a microphone? :Yes I LVOE USING IT.Not when i get muted though.

Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : I LOVE TROLLING PEOPLE. And no one really fucks with my friends cause they know ill come for them. I love talking to girls. And i have problems with my gf every week i wonder why -_-. And i love playing on these servers

How long have you been playing on Infinity? : i believe 4-6 weeks now... or more im not sure i dont really keep track.

Why do you want to become a member? : WHy? Well cause i want to be accepted to this awesome family of servers!.

Who recruited you, if anyone : No one... Well i asked caffeine but other then that no one

Additional Information (Not required) : I have been developer on 2 servers super admin on pg severs before they went bankrupt. And a root_user on 1 gmod server. And admin on bunch of servers. :)

AssassinsWeed

You are ignorant, annoying, and you don't take discipline like you should. You seem like you grew up in a shoe box and you have no manners. Your "trolling" is idiotic and sometimes racist. I do not think you should become a member of Infinity. You need to mature a little bit more.
"Do you own and/or use a microphone? :Yes I LVOE USING IT.Not when i get muted though." Yes you showed Caffeine your hatred of mutes today. He did not take lightly of it.

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Darkminion

AHHAHA u know what i find funny... U do that to and u say im ignorant LOL. Look how u just freaking criticized me and tell me how your so different from me. I KNOW WHY U TYPED THIS u think if u stand up fro the owner u will get admin or trainee. Well welcome to the new world .......

AssassinsWeed

No, honestly I typed this because Dickweed told us to voice our opinions on other member applications so i did. And yes I do troll but i know how to stop and make sure everyone knows i'm joking and not being serious. You were not being clear that you were joking and you kept mic spamming, then you started chat spamming. I'm just saying you need to mature a bit more before you should be able to join, but Caff and Dickweed can still say yes or no, if they want you to become a member my comment doesn't matter at all.

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Dickweed

Everyone has the right to comment what they feel on other members applications, make sure it dosen't end up in a huge argument tho.

Thanks.

Caffeine

Despite the disagreement, you are accepted. Welcome to Infinity..