* PðŤħëăđ -* NY --- Member Application

Started by pothead92, August 29, 2013, 10:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pothead92

Make sure you make the Subject of the Topic/Thread your in-game name.

In-Game Name : * PðŤħëăđ -* NY
    How old are you? : 21
    Are you in our Steam Community Group? : No
    Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? :No but ,i would like to.
    Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes
    Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Of Course
    Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) :I am my ouwn Server owner as well, Also ADMIN ON "Jail | Store bets
    I.P  192.223.26.17:27015
    How long have you been playing on Infinity? : 4 months
    Why do you want to become a member? : To be part of the group
    Who recruited you, if anyone : nope
    Additional Information (Not required) : certified Admin, I also own a server under I.P 216.155.140.185:27015

Lelouch Lamperouge

hes from New York and you can tell at how stubborn he is i said he sounded like hes from there and he said i dont respond to that stuff as if i was instulting him hes stubborn and honestly not all together there mind wise but server and player wise he plays reg jb mostly hes a good player knows motd i do admit he needs to be given a quick course on just the server stuff u know the sttuff that makes infinity infinity like no shooting on big cage and such just our view of things to be well off id approve im willing to be a bro if hes ok and stop ignoring me like a child if that happens ill be 100 % for it aswell as help and explain how we are inifnity :D i know it seems like im talking smack pothead ny but to be honest its just what iv seen so pm me id be happy to play sometime on happier terms  8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

CyberMC

not a really good admin and his admin has been removed due the reason stated before
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Locutus

Lelouch Lamperouge

I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on September 29, 2013, 04:19:51 PM
does he even play in infinity anymore?

I don't think so since he lost his admin so why should be apart of the community if he doesn't even play?

Denied

You don't play the server anymore I assume because of your loss of admin powers so I don't see why you should be a member.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com