TwinkyLover's Application for Membership

Started by Twinkylover, September 11, 2013, 04:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twinkylover

In-Game Name :TwinkyLover
    How old are you? : Soon to be 21
    Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Yes
    Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : not yet since I'm not a member?
    Have you read and do you meet the requirements? :Yes
    Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes
    Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : I'm a Clamer i dig clams and play PC/360 games that's about my life
    How long have you been playing on Infinity? : For about a week? (just got back online after a year break)
    Why do you want to become a member? : Id just like to become apart of the group meet people in a friendly game environment
    Who recruited you, if anyone :Lelouch was the one to direct me to the forums

Bliss

+Support. Very Active on the rpg Jail break server and sometimes surf server, very nice to other players too :) 

GodMode

Quote from: Bliss on September 27, 2013, 04:52:08 PM
+Support. Very Active on the rpg Jail break server and sometimes surf server, very nice to other players too :) 
THIS NIIGGA MEAN TO ME

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: GodMode on September 27, 2013, 08:04:56 PM
THIS NIIGGA MEAN TO ME

Let's stay on topic and Bliss isn't a 'Nigga' o.O

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Bliss

Ok new info for me, hes nice to 99.999999% of players. i forgot he hates you godmode. my apologies. -_- . but i still say yes.

Chezit

*offtopic soz :P
THIS NIIGGA MEAN TO ME
isnt everyone godmode?

Sgt.Soldier™

Accepted!

Accepted (Going off +Support here since I don't really rememeber you myself @TwinkyLover :P) , Welcome to the community

Quote from: Bliss on September 28, 2013, 01:01:39 PM
Ok new info for me, hes nice to 99.999999% of players. i forgot he hates you godmode. my apologies. -_- . but i still say yes.

Quote from: Chezit on September 28, 2013, 10:06:24 PM
*offtopic soz :P
THIS NIIGGA MEAN TO ME
isnt everyone godmode?

Lol ;D

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com