FORUM GAME REBORN!

Started by Yoko, September 29, 2013, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck

Yoko

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his

$Money$

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat

Yoko

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until

$Money$

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he

CyberMC

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Lelouch Lamperouge

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly

O.O bliss we bout to talk giiiiiiiiiiiirl, trying to bang my cat that's not existent :'( how could YOU!
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Bliss

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and

Lelouch Lamperouge

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Bliss

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the

Lelouch Lamperouge

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay

lets all do duh sexay lol

Yoko

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance

Lelouch Lamperouge

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of

AssassinsWeed

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of homosexuals

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Yoko

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of homosexuals for