Hello

Started by anthonychen96, December 27, 2013, 12:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonychen96

Hi, My name is Anthony. I have been playing on the Infinitie community for over a month. I stopped at one point because there was this glitch but this nice "admins" I would say, taught me how to fix it and it worked. I started playing ever since. I love this community and I really want to have some powers for the Jail break server. I remember earlier today, this guy kept freekilling for no reason. I think he was mad but I forgot his name. This other guy also kept cheating by getting a AK in a noscope battle. The same guy also killed me when I won the lr and he made up this lame excuse, "oh I didnt see it." whe he clearly saw it. So I just want to be able to vote slay and vote ban people to make this community better. I am currently 15 years old, and I dont really know much. I just go to school and play games after school.

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

Welcome to Infinity Community Anthony , you could always donate for VIP to get the benefits your are trying to ask for.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

babybill

Welcome to infinity :) And you can always call me or any admins to the server if someone is breaking the rules :P

Anime

Welcome friend :D

Like the two above have said, those are your best bets to get any matter of the sort handled clean and easy.
Cool cat, but I'm burning through nine lives. Weed is my holy water, come and get baptized

Nebula

You posted this 2 weeks ago, but I still would like to say welcome! Have fun too
Retired Senior Staff