LeanTofu Member Application

Started by LeanTofu, January 30, 2014, 06:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeanTofu

In-Game Name : LeanTofu
    How old are you? : I am currently 15
    Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Yes
    Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : No, but I will if it is requested
    Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes, I have read the requirements, only one that I don't fully meet is the high voice one, I am a "late bloomer" but my voice isn't high to the point where it is obnoxious.
    Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes I have a mic
    Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : My name is Joe and I currently am attending High School. I've been playing games for as long as I can remember and play Counter Strike regularly. I am very laid back and don't really talk that much, but I am open for conversations with new people and ready to become a real member of the Infinity Community. :)
    How long have you been playing on Infinity? : A started 2 or 3 months ago,  and stopped playing for a a few weeks, but now I play on a regular basis.
    Why do you want to become a member? : I feel like I know most of the admins and have been slowly making myself known on the server, and feel it is the time to become a real part of the community.
    Who recruited you, if anyone : TheLaw suggested I applied for membership
    Additional Information (Not required) :
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion

thelaw

+Support Good application, and Joe would be a good addition to the community!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Fallen Blood Angel

+Support

Be a great addition to the community knows the rules etc.
[Owner] C₈H₁₀N₄O₂ :  Lots and lots of experience with dicks in my mouth

"Music is my life, if music is taken away from me I can no longer live." ~Unknown

Yoko

Accepted!

Welcome to the community, LeanTofu